Monday, September 13, 2010

New year's resolutions..........September, Spring

According to African traditions, the new year begins in September when spring begins. So to celebrate this new year I want to share my thoughts on the resolutions one should set for themselves.

In this new year, let's use this opportunity to gain some pesperctive on our lives. If we've spent our lives wearing glasses of sadness then this is how our lives have been. Let's throw away these glasses and wear a new pair of glasses of LOVE. LOVE only will give up perspective. LOVE for ourselves and our creator. Sincere LOVE. LOVING with the soul.

As we begin to love with the soul we will learn to celebrate life. Let's celebrate everyday, every breath, everyone and everything.

I have made a decision to celebrate my life. When I work, I'll celebrate my work. When I eat, I'll celebrate what I'm eating for the nutrition it provides for my body. When I'm with my husband, I'll celebrate him. When I'm with my children, I'll celebrate them. We will celebrate our family. When I'm on stage, I'll celebrate my talent and that I can share it with my fellow beings. When I walk, I will celebrate my legs, my body, the street I walk on and the people I meet. When I'm facing trials and tribulations, I'll celebrate the lessons, the hardships and the growth that I will attain. I'll celebrate my self for I am worth celebrating.

What a beautiful way to live life, celebrating everything in it.

Now I celebrate myself by sharing my words, my thoughts, me with you. I celebrate YOU for allowing me to share with you.

I celebrate YOU for there is no me without YOU.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment