Monday, August 30, 2010

Everything is energy!!!

I know I said my next blog would be about how energy affects us when we go for business/job interviews. Well, I decided to go a few steps back.

Everything is energy!!!

Albert Einstein proved it in his scientific equation E=mc2

The philosophy behind metaphysics says this too.

"I am a spiritual being having a human experience" Tu Nokwe (NCDF)

I'm writing from a spiritual point of view as I have learnt through my experices. A RASTAWOMAN"S PERSEPECTIVE.

Genesis 1 in the bible says that when The Creator created man, he gave man His BREATH, spirit. This is what I refer to as energy, Divine Energy. Spirit cannot be destroyed for spirit is eternal. Spirit is the creator himself in each and everyone of us. We are all bits and pieces of His BREATH.

Creation only happens when the vibrations are high and highest vibration is LOVE. So ponder this, WE ARE ALL SPIRIT. We are a "love spirit", all of us. We are then born into this world to different environments and as we grow we are greatly influenced by these environments. (Circle of Life Philosophy) Our energy either vibrates more than what it was or less according to experiences. This is all it is, it is not who we are.

We are one spirit. The creator's spirit (LOVE). All we need is to heal ourselves back to love and our energy will be that of CREATION and not of destruction.

Love & Light

Circle of life philosophy.......more on this soon. A Self Management concept by Tu Nokwe (NCDF)

No comments:

Post a Comment